Welcome to Playhouse Gaming Retreat 2020! Please complete registration and payment here. We can't wait to see you!
After your registration is confirmed we will send information about the exact location, room/bed assignments and other updates.
When you complete the survey you will be directed to a payment page.
If you are a returning participant don't forget to claim your %10 discount!
Code of Conduct
- We expect our attendees to treat fellow gamers, space and staff with the utmost respect.
- You must be 18 or older to participate.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to include everyone in their gaming. Be welcoming and willing to teach and learn new things, both for your own experience and for others' experience, making you a better community member.
- Participants are to be mindful of noise levels after 10 PM at night.
- Participants are to clean up after themselves and keep all public spaces pleasant for others.
- Participants are encouraged to let the Playhouse staff know if there is any violation of their privacy or personal safety during the retreat so that we may take steps to resolve the issue.
- You will have a chance to choose your room and bed assignment in advance based on how early you registered, first come first serve. You may need to share a bed with someone. If you no longer wish to attend after seeing the rooms/beds available to you, you will receive a full refund.
- Playhouse Retreat is a place to express creativity, connect with others and have fun. To create this space, all interactions will be respectful. If you do not feel comfortable with someone's behavior try to resolve it in a constructive non-judgmental way.
- Should you choose to cancel your registration before June 2020 you will be issued a full refund. If you Cancel after 06/01/2020 you will not be issued any type of reimbursement regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- We reserve the right to terminate attendance without refund for reasons including, but not limited to, the following: The attendee's behavior violates the Code of Conduct and/or their behavior is considered hostile, inappropriate, or disruptive toward the other attendees and the staff. Any person under 21 engaging in underage drinking will immediately be asked to leave.
- By registering for a Playhouse Retreat you are giving Playhouse Gaming LLC the rights to use any photographs of you taken during the retreat and using them for any legal purpose. You understand that you have no rights to them and will not be paid for their use.